SPECIAL TERMS ON RELOCATION SERVICES
1. Relocation Services are provided by Werk IT OÜ, an Estonian company (hereinafter “Werk”).
3. Client and Werk enter into an Agreement at the moment of paying the service fee or signing a separate agreement, whichever occurs earlier.
2. Scope of Services
1. Relocation Services consist of relocation packages as described on Werk website www.werk.eu/relocation , administrative services and/or software services.
2. This relocation package consists of assistance in regard to visa, work permit, residence permit, social security and insurance for the purpose of enabling the person subject to relocation services to legally reside and work in a destination country and other assistance named in the chosen relocation package by the Client at the time of purchase.
3. The administrative services consist of assistance in regard to gathering, preparation and submission of documents to relevant state authorities in order to obtain a visa or residence permit, and related Relocation Services.
4. Software services include the solutions concerning the administration and tracking of the relocation.
1. Not included in the service fee is certified translations into other languages. If Client specifically commissions Werk to do so, Werk will undertake to have these services performed by external consultants or service providers at the expense of Client.
2. Werk does not guarantee a successful completion of the relocation process for any person, i.e obtaining the right to stay and work in the destination country.
4. Clients’ Obligations
1. Client and, if applicable, the employee and his relatives will provide Werk with the forms, documents, records and information necessary for the execution of the Werk Agreement at Clients own expense, filled in timely, completely and truthfully.
5. Werk is not liable for any damages resulting from the provision of incorrect, incomplete or otherwise defective documents.